Working together is what we do best. SRC specializes in a co-managed approached that takes a look at the combined skill sets of our teams and maps out who is in the best position to provide management services for each technology that is critical to your businesses success. This allow you to stay in control of your IT strategy, while leveraging our team to achieve your goals.
Reasons to consider a Co-Managed Approach:
- Aligned IT Services - We take the time to understand our client's business. This knowledge enables us to deliver IT services in conjunction with your team.
- Controlled & Predictable Expenses - By separating the non-discretionary expense of delivering day-to-day IT services from discretionary IT projects, you can make informed IT investment decisions tied to business value.
- Proactive Management - Our methodology enables us to predict issues and take corrective action prior to the occurrence of a break/fix incident. Less downtime and unplanned outages means higher productivity and better business results.
- Responsive - Driven by measurable service levels, our team is responsive to your requests and incidents, quickly providing the results your business needs.
Trust - Our clients are confident that their IT support and service are being delivered effectively and efficiently, freeing up your team's time to focus on critical and important business initiatives.
- Secure - We ensure the appropriate protections are in place, so that you know your business information and systems are not at risk.
Services that can be delivered in co-managed model include:
- Server Management
- Network Management
- Storage Management
- Proactive Monitoring
- Endpoint Security Management