Professional services are a great way to supplement your IT team for project based work. Professional services can deliver the skills and resources that you lack for short or long term projects. It allows your IT team to stay focused on core competencies and supporting your business. When engaging a provider for professional services, make sure they bring proven delivery methodologies, experienced technicians, and a like culture that will set the foundation for trust and confidence.
Challenges and Benefits
The rate of change in technology is out pacing IT’s ability to keep up with projects in the data center. Time equals money, and if you can’t get projects done in a reasonable timeframe, it’s costing the business. If you are facing any of the following challenges, you might consider utilizing a service provider to help with your expanding project list:
- Run a lean IT staff with no extra cycles
- Lack skills needed for implementing newer technologies
- Struggle with Infrastructures that supports legacy compute technologies
- Infrastructure is not keeping up with the reliably and scalability needed
- Line of business requirements for quick turnaround of new technology rollouts
- Executives pressure to provide better technology for growth, productivity and customer service
Expanding your teams reach through professional services engagements allow you to:
- Leverage skilled, certified engineers with diverse experience – giving you access to experts who have hundreds of implementations.
- Reduced risk by embracing experience and best practices
- Increase knowledge through knowledge transfer once the project is complete
- Leveraging expanded resources gets your IT project completed and working for you faster
Assessment Services: Our assessment services will help shape a solution for addressing a business problem. The assessment outcome will describe the challenge at hand and outline several possible approaches to satisfy needs.
Design Services: SRC can help design IT infrastructure service for clients that identified and documented a problem and are searching for experts who can architect a specific solution to address the problem.
Implementation Services: SRC’s technical team can help with defined IT projects. We can deliver service for product procurement, configuration and integration as well as deployment and migration.
SRC can assist in integrating all aspects of the IT infrastructure—servers, storage, networks and management as well as help you secure it all. We integrate solutions, plan migration paths and optimize existing IT infrastructures, plus we provide managed services that enhance performance and improve reliability. Our years of experience ensure that we have the hands-on know-how to design, deploy and support solutions that perform optimally and deliver rapid ROI.
- Cisco WAN/LAN
- Cisco Firewall
- Dell LAN
- SonicWall Firewall
- Fortigate Firewall
- VMware Horizon
- Active Directory
- System Center Operations Manager
- System Center Configuration Manager
Back-up & Disaster Recovery