Our growth and business plans have created the need to hire a results-driven, IT Sr. Systems Engineer to work in Northeastern Wisconsin, who will play an instrumental role in supporting new and existing clients.
SRC Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, helps IT organizations improve the delivery of IT services to their internal clients using services and products that include: managed services, IT Infrastructure consulting, ITSM solutions, and appropriate technology (hardware and software).
The SRC Technologies team of IT consultants and engineers understands what it takes to deliver value. They are experts at addressing client issues, defining and designing practical options, then implementing and managing those solutions. ITIL processes and proven technologies are used in the delivery of our services and products.
Your role as a member of the System Administration team will be to:
- Install, configure, and maintain systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure.
- Configure and support internal and client workstations.
- Provide hands-on and remote troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Lead and participate in assessments, project planning, and client meetings.
- Direct complex projects, coordinate workload across team, and provide status updates.
- Conduct technical research and development, enabling continued advancement within IT.
- Work in the on-call rotation and provide support based on client schedules.
The right candidate will possess:
- Ability to work with minimal direction and with high level of motivation
- Desire to collaborate, communicate, and build consensus across teams
- High standards of quality and timeliness when determining personal work goals and schedule
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to doing what’s best for our clients
Additionally, the right candidate must:
- Be comfortable representing SRC when meeting with clients to review projects, requests, and issues
- Demonstrate the ability to really listen to our clients’ needs
Qualified Candidates will have training and work experience with the following skills:
- PowerShell scripting
- Linux, Unix, and Windows OS
- Microsoft Exchange and Office365
- MS SQL Server
- Virtualization Methodology
- Anti-Virus Methodology
- Backup Methodology
- Monitoring Methodology
- Remote Management Software
- SAN and NAS Management
Education and Experience
Four year college or two year technical degree in related field is desired.
Comparable work experience will also be considered.
We offer a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package
Individuals should send information including wage history and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org